- Log in to CRA system (www.cra-nsdl.com) using your User ID (PRAN) and Password.
- Click on “Exit Withdrawal Request” menu and click on “Initiate Withdrawal request” option
- Enter necessary details including choice of Annuity Service Provider (ASP) and Annuity Scheme which will provide you pension.
- Once the details are submitted, you need to print the system generated form, paste photograph, sign across photograph and against the declaration and submit the form to respective Nodal Office along with KYC documents.
- The Nodal Office will verify the form along with the attached documents and authorized the withdrawal request online.
- If you are not able to raise withdrawal request online, you can fill up the physical Withdrawal Form and submit it to the respective Nodal Office who will initiate the online withdrawal request on your behalf.
Please ensure that your Aadhaar and PAN is seeded in your NPS account before initiating withdrawal.
Subscribers registered on or after July 1, 2014 are mandatorily required to submit FATCA Self–certification.