- National Pension System Trust
- Trustee Bank
- Pension Funds Managers
- POP / POP-SP
- CRA - FC
- Annuity Service Providers
On behalf of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), the Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) welcomes all the NPS Subscribers to have an add-on account viz., Tier II account. This may be considered as “Investment and Trading Account”. It aims to provide a window of liquidity to meet financial contingencies and build savings through investments.
“Tier II account is a voluntary saving facility wherein the withdrawal is as per Subscriber’s choice”.
Key features of Tier II account
- No additional CRA charges for account opening and annual maintenance in respect of Tier II
- Enjoy unlimited online withdrawals and get credit in your Bank Account depending upon your requirements.
- Separate Nomination in Tier II account
- Contribute in Tier account online at www.enps.nsdl.com or deposit your contribution to any POP/POP-SP of your choice.
- Separate Scheme Preference for Tier II
- You can changes Scheme Preference twice a year and Pension Fund Managers (PFM) once a year.
- Two Investment options
- Active Choice-Individual Funds (E,C,G assets)
- Auto Choice –Life Cycle Funds
- Bank details are mandatory for opening Tier II account (Along with cancelled cheque leaf)
- Minimum contribution amount is Rs.250
To activate Tier II account visit Click Here